THING YOU WILL NEED:
- 5 TBSP of Plum Sauce
- 2 Limes Freshly Squeezed
- 1/2 TBSP of freshly graded ginger
- Ground Pepper and Salt to Taste
- 1 Package of Strawberries Chopped
- 1/4 Cucumbers
- 1 TBSP Thinly Sliced Green Onions
- 2 TBSP of Snipped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno Chili Pepper Seeded and Chopped
- 1 TSP of Sesame Seeds
In a small mixing bowl combine plum sauce, lime. ginger, salt, pepper, seaseme seeds, onion, cilantro, and jalapeno. Mix and set aside. In a large bowl add chopped strawberries and cucumber. Pour mixture over chopped ingredients and mix. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Serve and enjoy!